Chance to register for subclass 408 Temporary Activity Visa that is an Australian
Government endorsed events COVID-19 Pandemic Event:
- The purpose of approving the (COVID-19 Pandemic Event Stream) new visa option subclass 408 Temporary Activity is to offer a way for current and previous temporary visa holders to lawfully stay in Australia and to also address the workforce shortages in critical industry sectors including agriculture, aged care, health care, food processing, disability care, and child care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This temporary visa lets you stay in Australia to work if you are employed in a critical industry sector specified above during the COVID-19 pandemic period. You may continue to stay in Australia if you have no other visa options and are incapable to depart Australia due to COVID-19 travel restrictions. Contact the migration agents in Sydney, for further inquiry.
To be eligible for this visa you must:
- Having a visa that expires within 28 days or less or your last substantive temporary visa expired not more than 28 days ago.
- Also, either has proof from your employer that you have ongoing work in a critical sector and that a Permanent Resident or an Australian Citizen cannot fill the position or demonstrate you, cannot meet the necessities of any other visa.
- Maintain acceptable health insurance during your stay in Sydney, Australia. For more information contact IME Advisors the best migration agents in Sydney.
- This one is essential to remember that, individuals are not employed in a critical division, the individual can only apply for the COVID-19 Pandemic event visa if person have no other visa choices available to individual.
- However, remember that individuals who need to apply for the COVID-19 Pandemic event visa as the last choice to remain legally in Australia awaiting their departure will not be granted permission to work. You can contact us with the best migration agents in Sydney.
- There is no visa application fee and you can stay up to 12 months if you are employed in the critical sectors or else you may be granted a visa that would let you stay up to six months for you to remain lawful while you are not able to travel your home country from Australia.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us IME Advisors, the migration agents in Sydney if you require further information or want us to assist you in lodging the visa application.