A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that is stuck in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada. Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada.
It is mainly classified under the following category:
- Visit - General
- Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
- Tourist visa
- Super visa - parents and grandparents
- Business visitor
- Extending your stay
- Visit - Minors
- The Department of Home Affairs application charges of this visa ranges CAD $7 to CAD $255
- If you are a passport holder of a certain country you might be eligible to apply for the eVisitor visa which is free of charge.
Visa processing arrangements
- Some services relating to the visa application process may be impacted by COVID-19 and a range of services we rely on (such as medical checks and biometric collection) are increasingly delayed in processing.
- Here at IME Advisors we are experienced in managing general skilled visa applications, and can help you with:
- Purchasing OVHC Health Insurance
- Avoid processing delays. Incomplete applications are returned to you. Applying through us helps ensure your application is complete before you submit it.
- Lodging and monitoring your visa application
- Correspondence with the Department of Home Affairs until grant
- Managing your acknowledgements and bridging visas for yourself and family members